Your order means a lot to us, which is why we provide fast, safe, and reliable delivery services for all our products. Deliveries are typically made Monday through Friday, and you can find delivery options for each item on its product page as well as in cart.
Items are divided into two categories for shipping:
- Sent via UPS or FedEx.
- Shipping options that list the speed of delivery.
- Packages less than 150 lbs.
- Sent via trusted carriers that specialize in handling large items.
- Shipping options that list the type of delivery.
- Typically take one to three weeks for delivery.
We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, military APOs, or Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
SHIPPING SMALL ITEMS
In most cases, deliveries will be made by UPS or FedEx. Since signatures are not required for delivery, the decision to leave your package at your door will be left up to the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, write a note with the delivery date, and place it on your door. Include your name, request, and tracking number.
All available shipping options will be listed in cart, but here’s a breakdown of when you can expect your package.
Time frames that include filling the order and delivery:
- One-Day Shipping: Within one business day.
- Two-Day Shipping: Within two business days.
Time frames that do not include filling the order, only the time you can expect it to take once it’s shipped from the supplier’s warehouse:
- Express Shipping: Within one business day.
- Expedited Shipping: Within two business days.
- Ground Shipping: Within one to seven business days.
- Economy Shipping: Within three to eight business days.
Orders placed outside of business hours will be shipped the next day. Deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays.
SHIPPING LARGE ITEMS
Quick tip! Your order contains a large item if you are choosing how and where the item will be delivered during checkout.
For these items, we partner with carriers who specialize in transportation and final delivery to ensure the product arrives safely and soundly. Your order is handled with the utmost care from the moment it leaves the warehouse to the time it has been successfully delivered at your home.
Larger items have their own delivery process. Here’s a list of steps for this kind of shipment:
1) You choose a delivery option for your item at checkout.
Available delivery methods vary by item; all options will be displayed in cart.
2) Your order gets picked up from the warehouse.
We'll send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
3) Your order is shipped to a local delivery agent.
A carrier transports your order to a delivery professional in your area.
4) You schedule a delivery appointment.
When the local delivery agent has your order, they will contact you to schedule a delivery date and set a time window.
- A flat shipping rate of $4.99 applies for orders under $35.
- Orders over $35 qualify for FREE shipping
Along with the price of an item being an indicator of free shipping, we also message
“FREE Shipping” wherever it applies. Keep an eye out for it underneath the price of the product while browsing and next to the image(s) on the product page.
If your order does not qualify for free shipping, any associated shipping costs will be listed in Cart, alongside the pricing details, and during checkout.
Aside from any shipping costs, your order may be subject to sales taxes. We are required to charge these based on specific state and local tax rates.